6 good reasons to definitely adopt prickly pear seed oil
1 . In keeping with our nature, the texture of the 'Prickly pear oil marries our skin microbiota which breaks it down on the one hand into glycerin contributing to hydration, on the other into free fatty acids with powerful repairing power. Thus, it goes straight to the point for an almost immediate optimal effect.
2. Prickly pear oil is by nature an eco-friendly treatment, since it does not require preservatives or additives, and its fruit only needs sunlight to grow.
3. Very rich in active ingredients: antioxidants, fatty acids, sterols and vitamin E, prickly pear seed oil is a complete multi-property treatment: repair, hydration, protection and anti-aging prevention.
4. Prickly pear oil is a sustainable treatment that replaces a multitude of treatments, thus avoiding overconsumption and redundancy in favor of simplicity and efficiency.
5. The particular texture of prickly pear seed oil is particularly conducive to self-massage, recommended by facialists who advocate natural treatments with tactile application.
6. Without forgetting that we have the privilege of having this precious oil, called the most expensive oil in the world , with us in Morocco, close at hand and certified organic, like at Hendiya Skincare or it is offered both 100% pure in the absolute serum , and also used as a main ingredient throughout the Hendiya care range .
So many good reasons to get started and adopt it by applying a few drops every evening to give a boost to tired faces, deeply rehydrate thirsty skin and plump up loose skin over time.